JOIN THE P2 TEAM
Dr. Lee supervises graduate students in the Clinical Psychology MA program. She will be accepting applications for graduate students for the Fall 2023 semester.
More information about the Clinical Psychology Master’s Program at Ball State University is available here.
We are currently accepting applications for undergraduate research assistants for the Fall 2023 semester. Undergraduate RAs in the P2 Lab have the opportunity to learn more about the research process, expand their knowledge of personality and psychopathology, and complete independent research projects. RA responsibilities include:
- Administering data collection sessions
- Assisting Dr. Lee and the graduate students with lab management
- Attending weekly lab meetings
- Reading assigned articles and participating in discussions during lab meetings
- Completing optional independent or collaborative research projects
The P2 Lab is always seeking RAs who:
- Are conscientious, responsible, motivated, and autonomous
- Can work both independently and as a team player
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0
- Have completed Introductory Psychology and Statistics courses
- Can commit to at least 7 hours of lab work per week for two semesters
To apply to the lab, download the application here. Completed applications can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.