PARTICIPATE IN A P2 STUDY
The P2 Lab has a variety of studies going on at any given time. However, we are not currently recruiting participants for any of our research projects. Please check again in the future!
The goal of these studies is to collect data for research purposes only. We DO NOT provide treatment services. If you are currently seeking psychological treatment services please contact one of the following:
Ball State University Counseling Center
- Free and confidential services for BSU students
- Located in Lucina Hall, room 320
- Phone: 765-285-1736
- Website: https://www.bsu.edu/campuslife/counselingcenter
Meridian Services Corporation
- A healthcare organization that believes in treating the “whole person” by integrating mental, physical, and social well-being to help people achieve their optimum health.
- Phone: 765-288-1928
- After-hours emergency call: 765-286-1695
- Sliding fee scale based on your ability to pay and most health care plans
- Website: https://www.meridianhs.org/
A Better Way 24-Hour Crisis Hotline
- Provides a variety of services for community members.
- Phone: 765-747-9107
- 24 hour crisis line: 765-288-HELP (765-288-4357)
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)
- Website: https://abetterwaymuncie.org/